Whether climbing, surfing or riding – if you’re into outdoor action, the language trip to Tavistock is perfect for you!
At Mount Kelly private school, you can spend your vacation in the full-on Harry Potter atmosphere.
In addition, you have the option of trips to Plymouth, for example, or to spend your free time in Dartmoor National Park.
- Transfer vom / zum Flughafen London
- Betreuung des Schülers (durch geschulte Mitarbeiter) und der Eltern zu Hause
- Unterkunft und Vollpension
- Vielfältiges Freizeitprogramm
- Verschiedene Tages- und Halbtagesausflüge
- Einstufungstest, Kursmaterial und Zertifikat
- An / Abreise nach / von London findet individuell statt, wir unterbreiten gerne ein Flugangebot
- Kaution bei der Ankunft £ 60
- Vorhängeschloss für deinen Schrank
- Umfangreiches CareMed Versicherungspaket inkl. Reisekranken-, Unfall-, Haftpflicht-, Reisegepäckversicherung, Reiseassistance (€ 20,- / Woche, € 50 Eigenanteil)
- Reiserücktrittskostenversicherung (3 % vom Programmpreis) oder Reiserücktrittskosten- inkl. Reiseabbruchversicherung (4 % vom Programmpreis)
- Abiturkurs/ Einzelunterricht auf Anfrage
- Outdoor Action (+ 2 Outdoor Aktivitäten)
- Schwimmen (3 Std. Schwimmunterricht unter professioneller Anleitung an 2 Nachmittagen pro Woche)
- Intensivkurs (zusätzlich 4x 45 Minuten Sprachkurs)
- Einzelunterricht (zusätzlich 4x 60 Minuten Einzelunterricht)
- 7 - 16 Jahre
Wonderfully located in the middle of Devonshire, one of the most beautiful landscapes in south-west England, you will experience an unforgettable time. The Dartmoor National Park, the naval city of Plymouth or the Eden Project, one of the most spectacular botanical gardens in the world, are just as inspiring as the small, typically English book shops and cafés. There is a varied leisure program every day and you can opt for various exciting activities that also mentally challenge you in the Adventure Center, such as climbing in the high ropes course or surfing.
In addition to the morning lessons, there is plenty of time for excursions and activities in the afternoon. Here are some examples of what's included:
- 1 full-day excursion each week
- i.e. Plymouth & Looe, Cheddar Gorge, St. Ives, Paignton Zoo
- 1 half-day excursion each week
- i.e. Exeter, Bude, Bigbury
- Daily games and sports
- i.e. Welcome party, scavenger hunt, swimming, talent competitions, art workshops, soccer, basketball, badminton, volleyball, discos, quiz night, Xbox games, film nights
- Accompanied 1-hour horse riding trip including equipment, € 80,-
- Surfing during a half-day trip to the Devon coast, approx. £ 38,- on site
- Woodlands Adventure Center, approx. £ 33,- on site
The Mount Kelly private school is on the edge of the attractive small town of Tavistock. Here, you really feel like Harry Potter!
There are several apartment buildings on the grounds of the Mount Kelly private school, all of which are only a few minutes’ walk from the main house. The equipment of the residence is typical of English private schools. There are shared bedrooms with 2 to 6 beds. Girls and boys are housed separately, and bathrooms are available on all floors. Everyone gets a closet for laundry and personal items. In addition to free WiFi, there are lounges on the site with various entertainment options, such as TVs, DVDs, games, foosball or billiards. The administration building, cafeteria and most of the modern classrooms are located in the main building. There is full board in the cafeteria. It is also possible to get vegetarian dishes. In the classroom with qualified teachers, the focus is on the practical application of the language.