Our Los Angeles Camp is located on the campus of UCLA (University of California at Los Angeles) and just a stone's throw away from the famous neighborhoods of Bel-Air and Beverly Hills. As home to many world-famous attractions, trips to Disneyland, the Griffith Observatory, Santa Monica Pier and museums are of course on the program. Sightseeing and shopping opportunities will definitely not be neglected! Sports facilities such as the swimming pool on the UCLA campus are also available to you and your new international friends.
- Betreuung des Schülers, durch geschulte Mitarbeiter und der Eltern zu Hause
- Unterkunft auf einem Universitätskampus
- Transfer vom / zum Flughafen in Los Angeles
- Vielfältiges Freizeitprogramm
- Verschiedene Tages- und Halbtagesausflüge
- CAMPS Interntional T-Shirt
- Einstufungstest, Kursmaterial und Zertifikat
- An / Abreise vom Flughafen Los Angeles findet individuell statt, wir unterbreiten gerne ein Flugangebot
- Kosten für das ESTA Visum (US $ 14,-)
- Verpflegung gemäß einer speziellen Diät (gutenfrei, laktosefrei, vegan), € 35,- / Woche
- umfangreiches CareMed Versicherungspaket inkl. (€ 22,–/Woche) Reisekranken-, Unfall-, Haftpflicht-, Reisegepäckversicherung (€ 50,– Eigenanteil), Reiseassistance
- Reiserücktrittskostenversicherung (3% vom Programmpreis)
- Reiserücktrittskostenversicherung inkl. Reiseabbruchversicherung (4% vom Programmpreis)
- 11 - 17 Jahre
- 20 Unterrichtseinheiten pro Woche (45 Minuten ist 1 Unterrichtseinheit)
The language trip offers you numerous opportunities and an unforgettable time with your new friends. Whether outside or inside, on or in the water, in the camp or on one of the excursions offered in the region, your stay here will definitely not be boring! Here are some examples of what is included:
- 1 Full Day Excursion per Week (Sundays)
- i.e. Beach Party, Six Flags Amusement Park, Santa Barbara, Universal Studios
- 5 Afternoon Activities per Week
- i.e. Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive Shopping, Santa Monica Pier & Beach, State Street Shopping, Getty Center, Venice Beach, 3rd Street Promenade
- Daily Game and Sport Offerings
- i.e. American Football, Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Swimming, Beach Games, Schnitzeljagd, Pool Games, Dance, Art Workshops, Treasure Hunt, Disco, Karaoke, Movie Night, Quiz Night, Manicures, Talent Show, Casino Night
- Disneyland (Saturdays)
The glamorous city is arguably the most famous stage in the world with wonderful California weather. Whether actors, musicians or designers, the most popular stars and starlets live and work in L.A. The most-watched TV series and films are made in Hollywood. Los Angeles is also a trendsetter in fashion, art and cuisine, home to Disney and Universal Studios and offers great Pacific beaches such as Venice Beach and Malibu. This junior program takes place on the campus of the famous University of California (UCLA).
Accommodation is in the residence on the UCLA campus. The Marymount High School, where the English lessons take place, can be reached in just 10 minutes by foot. Accommodation is in shared rooms for 2-3 guests with shared bathrooms and lounges. The rooms are equipped with a desk, telephone, WiFi (included), bed linen and towels. Coin-operated washing machines and dryers are available (approx. US $ 1.50 per load). There is full board from Monday to Friday. On Saturday you can get brunch and dinner as well as breakfast on Sundays. The parents' credit card must be left as a deposit.
The classrooms of the ELC language school are at Marymount High School. The focus is on the practical application of the language in an authentic environment. You learn the language from native American speakers who are experienced teachers of English as a foreign language. There will be a maximum of 15 students per class.